What is your age? - 17
Where are you from? - Denmark
Do you have Ventrilo? - Ofc!
Microphone? - Yes
Name - Irl name, Oliver - Warlock, Pøwls
Class - Warlock
Level - 85
Spec - Affliction
Gear - Armorylink - I won't give you the armory link now, cause it won't update the new gear I just got. So if you don't mind, please check it when you're reading this application.

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec what is your gear like for it?
Ofcourse I am, I am willing to change for whatever spec my guildies suggest. And I do play each spec good. But as for now, I love the damage from Affliction. Atm my dual-spec is a PvP destro spec. But I sure am willing to change my PvE spec.

- What is your former experience?
I had a talk with Merberan, and I told him that I had all my experience on my main at the Horde side of the server.
Her name is Allybaby.
In cataclysm I have done this below:
Defender of the Shattered World
8/8 FL 1 Hc
8/8 DS

Back in WotLK I’ve got:
12/12 icc on hc. And then there is nothing to tell really.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
I haven't been in any guild on my warlock yet, cause I newly faction changed. So I Disbanded is going to be my first Wink

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
Don't know any yet, maybe Merberan, he seemed friendly.

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
Cause I think I can provide the guild a lot on my warlock like soulstones, healthstones, summoning portal etc.
Also because I really liked your goals and your progression. And people seems to have a great knowledge of their class individually.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
On my main, have I been playing 90 days, and on this warlock I have been playing 15 days.
I know it doesn't seems of that much, but I do read patch notes and changes, watching youtube movies, to receive maximum of knowledge of my class. And I do play each spec after some changes, to see if the patches did anything cool to us Very Happy

- We normally raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 19.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
Yes! Sometimes I can be having some big homework at my high school or in real life, but then you'd all know! I'll be aware of that in the start of the day, and I will in-game text/e-mail an officer immediately. Cause I hate when people doesn't show up without telling.
In the weekends I'd be able to raid at sundays, other days during the week, should be all right too.

- Tell us something about yourself.
Yes guys, this is where I have to score 100% likes Wink
I know I have bad gear, doesn't have all enchanted. And I would, if I wasn't getting new gear almost everyday.
I think you guys should invite me because I'm a guy you can trust and rely on. As I said above, I hate when people doesn't show up without having a certain reason or doesn't tell. I also hate when people isn't fully enchanted or gemmed, or doesn't have the right knowledge of his/her class. When it comes to raiding, I do use Ventrilo, and I have a good mic. I am a helpful and social guy, who enjoy's a fun WoW night with both guildies and friends. I have a decent PvP spec and gear in the backhand too, if you want to know that.
In my spare time, I am playing football, going on Copenhagen Business School, and at the moment my average is at 10,8 - so if I was interested I could become a doctor. Besides school and football, do I have my wonderful girlfriend which I raid, I mean spend some time with during the week and weekend.
I work at a hospital as a cleaning man (which is seriously boring), I do not enjoy it all, but the payment is good and I have some time to read up on homework's etc. Though, I can't play WoW..-.-
I hope you guys understand my explanations above, and would give me a chance.
If any questions, please do ask me in-game or here :-)

Best regards, Oliver aka. Pøwls

Pøwls

Back to top Go down

Re: Accepted - Warlock - Pøwls

Post  Merberan on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:58 am

Allright well as you've said, your gear needs quite a lot of updating atm, but that's an issue that's easily fixed. For me, as long as you're gemmed, enchanted, reforged and whatnot before the raid, that's fine for me.

I'd also suggest you pug this week's DS lockout and get LFR done, since we've already cleared DS this week, so yeah, no need to waste a lockout for you.

I'll give the other officers a heads-up concerning your app.

Edit: can you explain your stat priority a bit as affli? Since you haven't reforged anything we don't really have an understanding of if you've got a proper insight in your stat's values.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Breekachu on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:31 am

Hello.

I saw you wrote that you have a Horde char on this server. How come you reroll Warlock on alliance? Is it 100% sure you wont stop playing the Warlock after a few weeks and go back to the druid?

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Warlock, Pøwls

Post  Pøwls on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:09 am

I have been playing druid for quite a while, and I am really bored. I have always wanted to play warlock, and I love the class.
I changed cause I heard so much good about this alliance server, and I must say. I already am crazy about it, so many good players, with a common knowledge, and the trade chat is just going on and on. A big different from my last server, which was complete dead.

Yes I am gearing up, and I will progress as many raids and LFR as I can.

Pøwls

Back to top Go down

warlock pøwls

Post  Pøwls on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:20 am

As for the reforging I reforge hit, if my gear doesn't give me enough for my hit cap.
apart form that I reforge haste!! Cause it makes my dots tricker faster.

1: Int
2: Hit
3: Haste
4: Crit
5: Mastery

Pøwls

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Allright we've decided we'll accept you for some trial runs, feel free to whisper me or any of the other officers for an invite Smile

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down