Accepted - Bódd - Hunter

Go down

Accepted - Bódd - Hunter

Post  bódd on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Note: It can take several days before we respond to your apply. If you got any questions, feel free to contact any of the offcers in-game: Merberan, Ailish or Breekachu.

What is your age? 20 years young!
Where are you from? Sweden, close to gothenburg!
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes i do.
Microphone? Yep, that aswell!
Name - Bódd
Class -Hunter
Level - 85
Spec - Survival 3/7/31
Gear - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/B%C3%B3dd/simple
(char was recently transfered, so it still says im on xavius)

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec what is your gear like for it?
Yes i am, i do not see how that would make a great difference due me being a hunter tho ^^
- What is your former experience?
8/8 in DS, NOT with this character tho, but on a shaman and paladin.
- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
my last raiding guild was on shattered hand, called lokomotiv, and i left due to members leaving the game to play SW:tor
- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
Not that i know of.
- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
I would like to be member of a stable community, not a guild that would disband after a week due to some silly loot issues, and i have gotten the impression that you are calm and stable.
- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
i have been playing wow since beta, i was kid back then tho, but i have cleared ALL content in the game that has been released exept for ruby sanctum, firelands and DS heroic.
- We normally raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 19.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
I can attend all days, just say the time and day and i'll be there waiting.

- Tell us something about yourself.
I don't really have a life, so i play wow. Haha, well it is kinda true, but i am a student so i have alot of free time.

bódd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Accepted - Bódd - Hunter

Post  Merberan on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Right so, I see a few quite obstructive issues with your application atm.

First, you seem to have no exp whatsoever in DS normal, clearing LFR isn't really a feat that proves you're up to raiding normals so, we would like a bit more explanation on that part.

Second, if I'm te believe EJ, haste is rather lackluster for SV hunters. When I pull your character through simCraft it also says haste is your worst stat atm, so I really don't see why you've reforged and gemmed to it. Again, some explanation may be in order.

You're also missing a few (quite important, in case of scope) enchants.

So yeah, for now we'd like a bit more clarification on the issues above. I'm not sure if I missed any comments from the other officers, if I did, I'll make sure to put them up here aswell.

Merb

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bódd on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:28 am

Hi!
As i wrote in the application, it was not this character that i had cleared DS with, but a shaman and a paladin.
I have cleared DS normal on both those characters.

Yes, you are correct haste is a bad stat for hunters right now. The image armory has of me is before i transfered, everything you have mentioned is fixed (and some other stuff, for ex head enchant) was probably already fixed before i made the application, however, you could not have known that.
And the reason for my character to look so strange was the huge amount of loot i received that changed my stats by a substantial amount, i just never fixed it before i transfered, and I'm happy i didn't, the costs of doing so on this server was around 1/4 of what it would have been on my last realm.

As of right now i cant even find myself on armory, but i am willing to run to you in-game so you can see for yourself.

So to clarify, i never claimed to have cleared DS with this character, i just have experience from doing so with other characters.

I hope that clears up some of the confusion.

Dóbb

bódd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:38 am

Can you post the armory links of said pally and shammy then please?
I'm sorry if I'm sounding a bit hash, just want to be very thorough:p

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bódd on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:33 am

The shaman i played is now out of my reach, however the paladin isn't,

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/%C3%86lf/simple

The shaman was in a similar gear, but alot earlier then this paladin.

Bódd

bódd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Breekachu on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Did you sell the shaman or something?

Also, why do you want to join on your hunter when you got a good geared paladin?

Last edited by Breekachu on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bódd on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:47 am

I gave the account to my brother, i was only playing the shaman because they needed one in the raid, so when the guild started to fall apart due to SW:Tor i gave it to him, i don't want to pay for 3 accounts and he wanted one. I just never bother to ask where the shaman went.

bódd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bódd on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:31 am

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/B%C3%B3dd/advanced
Here is an updated armory profile! At last!

I began skilling up LW/Skinning on Friday as well to gain some additional stats, and i should have them by Sunday if not on Saturday.

bódd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:59 am

Allright that looks alot better already, just on a side note, if you replace that +50 hit enchant on your wrists you'd be smack bang on 8.01% hit (maybe 8.02 or 8.00, depending on how wow's rounding system works), plus, you'd gain 50 agility ^^

I'll poke Breek to re-evaluate your character in-game and then we'll give you a conclusion

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bódd on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:30 am

I am waiting for my LW to get done, it will give me 130+ agi on my wrists Smile

bódd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:24 pm

I don't know if Breekachu already asked you this, but can you explain to us what the situation with your paladin is? I mean, if you've already got a good geared, raiding char, what's this char supposed to be then?

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bódd on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:01 pm

I've been playing paladin for too long and wanted to switch class, and role. I've mostly been playing healer and tank, and some melee dps.
Hunter dps has always been something i've enjoyed but the guilds i've been in have never required one, so i have never been able to play one.
The paladin and the guild he is in is now on hold, every now and then we might get pug/guildraid together but nothing more.
As said, most of the players i enjoyed playing with went to SW:TOR so i thought that i might want a fresh start, on fresh a server(never been here before) with a role that i actually want to do.

bódd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:27 pm

Allright, we've decided to let you try-out for a few raids, whisper any of the officers (Breekachu, Merberan, or Ailish) for an invite Smile

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down