Declined - Nikola - Elemental Shaman

Go down

Declined - Nikola - Elemental Shaman

Post  Antoninu on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:33 pm

What is your age? - 20
Where are you from? - Macedonia
Do you have Ventrilo? - Yes its been in my pc for over 5 years now.
Microphone? - Yes
Name - Nikola
Class - Shaman
Level - 85
Spec - Elemental / Restoration
Gear - [color=green]

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec what is your gear like for it?

Yes i have no problem at all.

- What is your former experience?

I've been around mid 2005. I belive it was August or September, cant really recall now.

I started playing a hunter 1st. Called Bullhead on Skullcrusher, did some ZA-AQ20-MC raids and then mooved to Zenedar with few friends when BC went live. We made a guild together and sucessfuly raided Karazhan, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon's Lair. So after a while things started going the wrong way, by that i mean everyone started to care only about their own interest and stuff so we decided to disband the guild. SSC & TK went live and we joined a guild called "A Sence of Purpose" We did most of SSC & TK but we had issues killing Kael and Lady Vashj. I got bored of PvE at that time and i started playing PvP and rerolled a shaman. It was 2007 and i totally stoped playing the Hunter after i reached lvl 60 with the shaman. A friend of mine managed to get me in in one of the best guilds at that time on the server Jato. I managed to get to 70 in few days and 10mins after that i joined a Kara guild boost raid. In that run i picked up 6 or 7 epic items + T4 head and gloves. The next day we went on to do Magy and Gruul, and lucky me i managed to get another 2-3 epic items + tier 4 chest. I spamed heroics everyday and i was ready for SSC & TK by the next reset. After a while BT & MH went live and we rushed into it. It took us several months to manage to clear BT in full, so we started farming it and waiting for 2.4 patch to come, or more knowenly as Sunwell Plateau... So we started.... We didnt had any big problems, maybe at Felmyst but he went down in a week, and then we met the Twins, that took us a hell lot of time... people failing on tactics, bombs, it was a mess! Finally we managed to put them down and moove onto M'uru. This was the point where i think i had my nerve breakdown... It found it impossible to go down. We wasted months and months in there and still were unable to bring the boss down. So the guild management (officers) decided that it was time for some changes in the guild, some got kicked other went a rank lower. We had a free week so they could recruit as fast as possible. New people joined, some from the same server, some migrated and we started trying again. It went down on our 2nd week with the new core of raiders. It was Kil"jaiden's time... i guess people were too much excited about the encounter itself and we had some nice memorable epic phails... By that time the nerfes camed along and we got ourself our new spells and buffs and we were good to go... Month or so and he was down... People were screaming on ventrilo, we had the time of our lives Smile ... Even thogh we shoud'v got him down before that, (we had him several ocassions at 5-7%) we were happy.

Wotlk...damn what a dissapointment that was... The guild started raiding and everything went down as a hot knife trough a hot butter, but we didnt managed to get any realm 1st as we didnt had enough lvl 80's at the time to do so. A free migration from Magtheridon & Vek'nilash opened and we had Zenedar from being a recomended (medium-low) populated server to being highly populated one in a matter of days. New guilds, new people, new competition.
Also a server called <SkyDrakes> from Magtheridon camed along (i was familiar with that guild) and i decided to leave <Jato> and join them. Man the difference was obvious, progress was much faster, people worked much harder. We managed to clear 9 bosses in the 1st week. Everybody were happy. Suddenly my friends including my cousin throwed an oppinion about us (we were 7 IRL friends) leaving the server and creating our own guild. So we did and Stormscale was our destination. We created a 10 man guild for the start and had a real quick progress getting up to Yogg in 2 days. We were the fastest progressing guild @ the server at the time. <Raven Ash> was the guild name , forgot to mention it. The next week we had an offer to merge with another 10 man guild wich was a boss or two just behind. We talked over and decided that it suits us. So the merge happened. We took over the guild master and 2 officers spots out of 4. 1st time in a 25 man raid after we left Zenedar... We cleared everything and found us in trouble at Mimiron. I never managed to understand how people could fail in evading his atacks getting down the body (the 3 parts, head , torso and legs) at the almost same time, i think a minute or so was the cap untill he rejuvenated to 20 or 30% i cant remember very well now. I worked my ass of explaining to people on ventrilo what and how they need to kill the boss. Never mind that he went down and we were finally on our way to our final goal at that time Yogg-Saron. And again.... General Vezax was an obsticle to some of our raiders. It didnt mattered how hard we tryed to explain to peole or get new recruits he just refused to give up, or the true, our raiders failed. I gaved up and over night, i think it was Friday or Saturday, we were out and i gaved em an idea to leave the server. So that we did. Burning Blade was our destination. We joined a guild called <The Triad> they had a decent progress and we helped em get Yogg down the next week. It is so easier to raid with people you know in person and hang out with.
Trial of the Crusader was next and we poped it as fast as we could and never tried doing HC mode except in 10 mans... the place was a joke and a free item give away by the Blizzard Red Cross Union. We were long behind our hardcore raiding days and we went casual, so did the guild we were in... Few months later ICC was alredy up and we were still inactive. One day we decided that we should try raiding it and we found us clearing it in 5 resets. After we killed Arthas for the 1st time, NOBODY i said NOBODY tried to raid ICC again. We had it enough of the game, the boring content itself and how easy everything was. We stoped playing for months, or we loged from time to time to do BG's or gank aliance. When Cataclysm went live i tried it i added game time on my account and purchased the expansion, leveled ONE level with my mage and i decided to stop. Now after 2 years or so, 5 days ago i started playing again. I did a faction and server chage and i leveled up as fast as i can, and gathered as much as gear i can for the time i had. I did well i guess, since i go to work, college, train ice hockey and having an actual girlfriend not a fictioned one.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?

I think i mentioned all of them in the mile long text above Smile

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?

Nope, nobody.

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?

I dont have any main reason, i just find the progress u have right now amusing and want to join if possible.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?

Right now on my shaman i have almost 126 days... I had around 100-120 on the mage and 140 on my hunter.

- We normally raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 19.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?

Yes i'am.

- Tell us something about yourself.

I'm a 20 year old student at the tourism college where i come from. I play ice hockey, and i also work in a trans europe truck transport company in the administration sector. I have a golden retriever dog called Aaron and a girlfriend i've been dating with in the last year and a half. I'm nice and calm person but sometimes people can really get on my nervers and i start to rage, but i usually try to avoid situations like that.

Theres not much more to say about me...

My ex character names:

Bullhead @ Zenedar (hunter)
Oneil @ Burning Blade (mage)

I dont think you are going to be able to take a look them becouse the accounts have been inactive for quite some time.

Here is a video i recorded from our guild 1 st Yogg-Saron kill. I want to apologise for the crapy video but i think its watchable. I have it in my pc with a HD quality but havent uploaded it at all.

Part 1: www(.)youtube(.)com/watch?v=OTcNfsqIsD8

Part 2: www(.)youtube(.)com/watch?v=cKjHHKFa0EI

(remove the borders in order to watch them) Smile

I hoped you like my application and i also hope to hear from you very soon.

Antoninus...

Antoninu

Back to top Go down

Re: Declined - Nikola - Elemental Shaman

Post  Merberan on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:09 pm

Before I read this entire wall of text (yes, I will :p), can you post an armory link please? Thanks in advance ^^

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Antoninus on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:23 pm

oh sorry my bad Smile
here it is:

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Antoninus/simple

Antoninus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Allright so we can see you're pretty experienced in a raiding environment already, so that's good, HOWEVER,...

1 empty glyph slot
2 unenchanted items
4 non-Mail items
Engineering:3 missing tinkers

Also, you've reforged out of mastery to get hit cap (can't see if you're at it, since it shows resto spec as active, but i'll assume you are), when you have crit on multiple pieces to reforge out of, and last but not least, you don't have any exp in DS normal, and even only 4/8 in LFR...

I think it's kindof obvious we can't accept you into our core raiding team at the moment, but if you feel confident you can gear like, really fast, as in, before we get another DPS in, you can join as a social member and then reapply once you have the appropriate gear and experience.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Antoninus on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:19 pm

i dont mean to be rude but if u read well, i said i started playing 4-5 days ago after a long break, how am i sopouse to get all that gear and xp without having a guild and being online for total fo 19 hours @ lvl 85. if u got answer for me pls give it. and i got a staff in backpack wich is enchanted, i was just trying out things too see where i'am at, i guess i loged out with the dagger on. 2nd i dont have enough reputation to get shoulder enchant. and final i got the last minor glyph in backpack i guess i forgot to put it in then...

and i guess i made a mistake reforging the mastery, i shoud have go with the crit i admit thats my mistake worth repairing.

Antoninus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Right, well, either way, it's still true that I'm not gonna get to give you a permanent raidspot with your character's status atm. I never claimed you should be insanely geared within hours of dinging either, I just clarified my point of view and offered you a social spot, a place to hang out, for now. If you would like a permanent raidspot later on you can always re-apply later, so yeah, you choice really Smile

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:40 pm

I'll assume the prolongued silence means you'd rather not, hence I'm gonna shut this post down, thanks for applying!

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum