What is your age? - 17
Where are you from? - Sweden
Do you have Ventrilo? - I do
Microphone? - Yes
Name - Frácture
Class - Shaman
Level - 85
Spec - Restoration
Gear - Can't link, Frácture on Auchindoun EU.
(don't look at the spec, it is very likely that I'm PvP specced)

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec what is your gear like for it?
Of course. I do have enhancement off spec with 392 item level. I have killed 8/8 in DS with both specs.

- What is your former experience?
8/8 DS, 2/7 FL hc, all in BoT, Bwd and To4W

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
I have only been in Sista Bossen in cataclysm (and my current guild that doesn't do anything, just in here until i find a raiding guild). A lot of people left for swtor and i kept leading the group for about 2 months until some more quit WoW and we only had 6 raiders left. That's when i decided to leave.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
No

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
You seem like a serious guild that want to progress and don't tolerate douchebags. Also I want a guild with about the same progress as I have, which you do.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
I have been playing WoW since Vanilla (was level 53 when TBC came). This shaman i got to 80 in the middle of arena season 8.

- We normally raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 19.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
In most cases i would, Friday and Saturday might be from time to time. Also depends on when my own exams are.

- Tell us something about yourself.
I'm a dedicated raider and i want to progress through heroics. Since i go to school I have quite a bit of spare time and therefore i can play pretty much every day. I would also say I'm more like the quiet type, so you probably won't see me that often in guild chat or hear me talking on vent (of course I will talk/chat when it's needed).

Frácture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Accepted - Frácture - Shaman

Post  Merberan on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Well, your gear is definetly in order, and you seem to have a pretty positive attitude. I'll shout at the other officers to take a look here so we can pass judgement on thee :p

Honesty dictates me to inform that, at the moment, we just had a tank, a healer, and a dps that quit raiding a few days ago, so we might no go for heroic kills like, next lockout or something, but it's still definetly something we're gonna try and do.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frácture on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Glad to hear you liked my application!

That it will take longer to start downing heroic modes is no problem for me, there's loads of time before MoP is released. I would love to start raiding with you guys, pugging really sucks :/

Frácture

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Alrighty we have decided to accept your application, you can whisper me or any of the other officers in-game for an invite Smile Welcome aboard

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum