What is your age? - 16
Where are you from? - Lebanon
Do you have Ventrilo? - Yes
Microphone? - Yes
Name - Deathzorz
Class - Death Knight
Level - 85
Spec - Blood/Frost
Gear - Can't link:( But Deathzorz on the armory should work if you try:)
(I know not that good of gear and stuff, still trying to get better ;/

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec what is your gear like for it?
Of course I will. I am a frost for dual, and the gear is all 4.3 heroics so 378+

- What is your former experience?
I've done BoT on my warrior who is horde, seen ToFW, done FL on other character as well, Raid finder for DS only though:9

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
I have been in a few raiding guilds of my own realm, usually people just started to leave... But the last one i left because i changed to Alliance.
- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
No

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
You guys seem like a raiding guild that is a match for me, i know youre not hardcore which I am happy about. I've seen some of your players and they have well equipped gear and I just want to level up and become a better player:)

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
Since Vanilla, but constantly on different characters.

- We normally raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 19.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
I probably would be able to attend everyday except for thursday and saturday, but the thing is IDK if i can stay from 19:00-23:00 because I have irl things to attend to:/
- Tell us something about yourself.
Well, I've been playing wow for quite a long time but the sad thing is that I never matched up to doing the top raids and pvp things. I go to school obviously and in my spare time I usually play WoW, or diablo2. Im really really excited about Diablo 3 because it is my favorite game developed by blizzard and I enjoy anygame they create:D
-Deathzorz

DKzorz

Back to top Go down

Accident

Post  DKzorz on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:24 pm

How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
For that question i only answered how long i have been playing wow, but for the char part about 7 months:)

DKzorz

Back to top Go down

Re: Social spot accepted - Blood DK- Deathzorz

Post  Merberan on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:27 pm

Allright, well

I can see from your gear etc that you've got a pretty good understanding of what you need as a tank etc, even though you still have a few DPS pieces. This fact alone is more important then the current quality of the gear. I am kindof obliged to tell you that we're really looking to start heroic modes asap, so I'm not sure wether your current gear progression is what we're looking for atm.

Also, as for the raiding times, well, we can't go and change the raid schedule because a single person (that would be still on tryout even) can't make it at these times. Me for example, I study a master in engineering at college, and I've got really brutal class hours (say 8AM-6PM on thursdays, with 30min lunch break). So I think you understand that if a raider joins the core raiding team, they'll plan their education/work/getting drunk/etc-activities according to the raid hours.

For now all I can give you is a maybe, depending on what you have to say to my comments, and the opinion of the other officers.

~Merb

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

reply:)

Post  DKzorz on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:42 am

Hello,
Yes I'm glad my gear is what matches up to tanking, even though that its not that much of high level gear I'm happy I have the right mindset. I understand what you mean, you're exactly correct that I probably can't come if you want to do heroics then I'm probably not ready for that. Its fine with me though, If you make a 2nd raid team I'd be happy to join, or Ill try to get in pugs and achieve better gear to do hc's. Ill try to progress my raiding gear so one day I can actually join the raiding team, but the prob is that most puigs want the DE achieve. And I don't have that:/ But ill still try!

Nono, I didn't say change raid times for me at all! Smile I'm fine with the raid times, I'm just saying I'm not sure if I can attend the raiding times fully because there is like 2 hour difference in times between where I am and the server time. I'm just saying that you might need to pug a tank sometimes, that's if I am in the raiding team anyways. Ill try to manage my time better:) We all have irl things to attend to sometimes:)

Thank you for the oppurtunity:) If you have a spot open or. Want to take me through a trial run I'd be glad to:)
-Deathzorz

DKzorz

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:05 am

Well as things stand at the moment, all we can offer you is a so-called social spot. This means you'd be just a regular member of the guild, but not a member of the core raiding team. This opens up some possibilities for you though, since then you'd be able to use the calendar to organise, idk, altruns or something. Also, as long as we don't have a tank in our core raiding team, or in the case one of our tanks can't make it on a certain day, you can fill in. Let me know what you think Smile

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reply:)

Post  DKzorz on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:23 pm

That's a great offer:) Of course:) Thank you so much!! Smile Who should I notify ingame for a guild invite?Smile This is very nice of you:) Thx a lot:) See you ingame:D
-Deathzorz

DKzorz

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:28 pm

You can whisper me or any of the other officers in-game for an invite

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content