Declined - Hampus - Druid

Go down

Declined - Hampus - Druid

Post  Hampus on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Hello there, was talking to an officer in your guild about an apply. As i told him im gonna tell you all about my gear - spec - progress.
Im from sweden, im 19 years old. Can communicate via any type of ventrilo / TS3 etc. Balance spec 391 ilvl missing ds trinkets, 1 part from 4 set, got 3 set balance 2 set resto. I recently changed spec to balance but im starting to learn my new spec fast. completed madness some days ago with 40k+ at the end. Done madness a few times i think and morchock hc was completet. Have not failed mochock hc any times since i did everything i was supposed to do, and learning new tactics aint hard at all for me. had 5/7 hc firelands content with the guild afaoce on alliance auchindoun.

dont have any enchant on shoulder, but still working on it. everything else is fully and good enchanted. every part that i think is good is gemmed with epic gems etc. the name on my druid is Konkelbjörn. My trinkets aint good of a combo as a boomkin because it only benefits intellect and mastery, would prefer to stack the haste from trinkets or any other kind of dmg increase trinkets. That's all for me, thank your for listening and ill hope we can talk more in-game or here. Cheers.

Hampus

Back to top Go down

Re: Declined - Hampus - Druid

Post  Merberan on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:01 pm

Can you format your application according to the template we've provided please, it's way more easy to read for all the officers, I'm not the only one that needs the information here

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 am

Allright due to prolongued inactivity here I'm gonna lock this down, should you want to apply again in the future, remember to format your post according to the template we've provided and check upon your post regularly.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down