Where are you from? Sweden
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Microphone? Yes
Name - Utheim
Class - Priest
Level - 85
Spec - Shadow
Gear - Cant link, char name is Utheim

-NOTE: I Turned 85 for 5 days ago, But already got 387 ilvl, I have always been fast to gear up my chars, so dont stop reading becuse of my itemlevel.
Like later today (wednesday) i will get a new back, and hopefully some good gear in raidfinder/dragonsoul, Have already 8/8 on the character and no one
in the raid complained on my dps, It's abit low atm but will soon be at the top fighting against the best Wink

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec what is your gear like for it?
I only got shadow specc, and dont want to change, but ofc i will change if we are short on healers etc.

- What is your former experience?
8/8 in dragonsoul normal (Ultraxion hc on my main, a frost dk)

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
I Was guild master in [Sista Bossen], and the reson i leaved was becuse 3 of my best men was migrating to another server, so i dident have the time to put the guild togheter again.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
I was raiding a few year with Frácture

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
I have played the most classes in world of warcraft, I have tanked chogall and all his friends, I have healed through all the firelands evilness, i have progressed through the whole dragonsoul as a melee to long now, so it is time to reroll again, So therefore i need a new start, in a new guild with a new class. And also i loved to raid with Frácture, who have joined your guild. also i want to progress heroics.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
i have played wow sence tbc. I was playing shadowpriest in lich king, but then i rerolled to some other classes like mage/dk/warlock/Druid, so as shadow i am kinda new in this patch.

- We normally raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 19.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
Yeah, most of the time, i am going the last year in school now, so i got pretty much to study, but as long as i dont have anything to do in school i will attend!

- Tell us something about yourself.
Something about myself, hmm. i am not sure what to say,I dont like to express myself, you will have to get to know me instead.

Utheim

Back to top Go down

Re: Accepted - Utheim - Shadow Priest

Post  Merberan on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:42 am

At the moment you're in PvP gear on armory, so I'll not comment on that for the time being. I've seen some other things that I'd like to know more about though. Specifically, you said you can sortof attend but not reliably? Personally, I'm studying at college and I've got 40+ hours of class/week usually, it requires a bit of planning to make sure I can attend, but it does work :p
Lastly, would you be willing to consider getting a disc/holy offspec? It won't be needed on alot of fights, but for example Zon'ozz Heroic is pretty brutal on the healing, and a DPS with a good healing OS is godsent on that fight. There may be others aswell, I'm just saying, it'll probably be like 2, maybe 3 fights of all the heroics where we need an extra healer, since me and your friend Fracture usually 2manheal the rest.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest

Post  Utheim on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Alright, lets say it like this, I have missed 2-3 raid in a few years when i was raiding with my last guild, so when i get in to the pve part again i will be stuck, so would be no problem with the raid times, and about the Disc/holy spec, i will respecc before raids in that case, i am pvp alot so preffer 2 shadow specs, but would be no problem respeccing every wednesday/monday if needed, just let me now before raid starts so i get the right food/flask/potions etc, i also got a frost dk named ( slapptask ) with a ilvl 396 pve gear equiped, if you need melee for some day, But preff raiding on my priest!

Ill be online the most of this day, so just /w me if you got any more questions =)

Utheim

Back to top Go down

Re: Accepted - Utheim - Shadow Priest

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down