Declined - Tooth Fairy - Noob

Go down

Declined - Tooth Fairy - Noob

Post  Drueghar on Sun May 27, 2012 11:52 pm

What is your age? - roughly around 400, but you know it's not polite to ask such things!
Where are you from? - Dream land... shush...
Do you have Ventrilo? - Why do i need such thing ? but yes i do
Microphone? - You mean that pointy thing coming out of my headphones?
Name - MerryJane Lilyan Rose Tanya Tooth Fairy
Class - Farm girl ( I am really good at farming little children's teeth )
Level - 85
Spec - Farmer/Moneygiver
Gear - Well i usually wear a nice pink cloth, but if you want it that bad i can give it to you :>

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec what is your gear like for it? I don't feel like changing specs. I like my job as it is!

- What is your former experience? Have been taking little children's teeth since 1612 and successfully giving them money in return

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild? Club-to-death , because they used to club people to death all the time, making hell-a lot of work me.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you? Yes Breek, gave him money last week , for his last real tooth ( it fell cuz of the alchohol! )

- Why do you want to join Disbanded? To pick some teeth and give you ppl some money!

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with? Like i said over 400 years of tooth picking! (I'm the best around here! )

- We normally raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 19.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend? Of course, i will be there picking your teeth all the time. Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday , Allday ... Allnight. 25/8 357 days of the year!

- Tell us something about yourself. Nothing much to tell. I'm short but sexy as fuck. I have pixie wings (some say that they are reaaaaaaaaly sexy) I and have a tooth fetish. I like milk. I like guys with nice smiles ( a lot of money there!)

Drueghar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Declined - Tooth Fairy - Noob

Post  Breekachu on Thu May 31, 2012 10:47 am

I am sorry, but I have to decline this app. Gear just doesn't cut it, and you just suck really hard. (I hate Bulg...)

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drueghar on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Racist sucker!

Drueghar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content