Eclipe application for raiding :)

Go down

Eclipe application for raiding :)

Post  Eclipe on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:43 pm

What is your age? - 15
Where are you from? - Sweden
Do you have Ventrilo? - Yes
Microphone? - Yes (Steel Series Siberia V2)
Name - Eclipe (My wow toon) Philip (In real life)
Class - Shaman
Level - 85
Spec - Resto (Main) Elemental (Off)
Gear - Eclipe - Auchindoun

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec what is your gear like for it?
Yes I am willing to respec if it's needed but I don't got gear for Enhancment but I will try farm it up if I need to be that spec. And I actually wear my resto gear in elemental except some few gear pieces like trinkets and chest and 1 finger. Because the spirit give me hit so I am hit capped as Elemental. But if it's needed I will try farm Elemental gear too..
- What is your former experience?
Well I kinda got in with raiding a bit late in cata so I haven't raided like BoT and BwD but I do have 8/8 in DS. I hope that will be enough Smile
- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
I just started playing on this server so the first guild I joined was a lvl 25 guild named: Unknown Error. But it was a just a permanent guild tils I found a raiding guild like this! And I gotta say I think this is going to be just great if you accept this thread Smile I really want to start raiding!
- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
I don't know any of the members in Disbanded. But I hope I will after some time spending with you guys Smile You seems to be very nice actually! I've been joining a few raid guilds that says if you miss one raid you get kicked from the guild. And we raided like every night O.O That really sucks but you seems to put no pressure on the players which is very good Smile
- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
To raid of course and have a active guild all the time Smile
- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
I've been playing WoW in 6 years and this char in 12 days (play time)
- We normally raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 19.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
Well I got school on Monday to Wednesdays but I can attend the time 19:00-22:15/22:30 It would be awesome if we could raid in the weekends too Smile
- Tell us something about yourself.
Nothing more to tell about my gaming I think. But I am a 15 year old male taking the exam next summer. My hobbies is Football and Gaming. I don't have a girlfriend. And well.. That's it I think Smile

Eclipe

Back to top Go down

Re: Eclipe application for raiding :)

Post  Merberan on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Well I kindof asked you to make an account and post in the private guild forum but oh well :p

For now we'll take your application into consideration, since we expect some more people to make one. By the 1st of septembre everyone willing to raid should make an application, so you can expect your definitive answer a few days later Wink

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down