Where are you from? - Sweden
Do you have Ventrilo? - Yes
Microphone? - Yes
Name - Nelivine
Class - Hunter
Level - 85
Spec - Beast Mastery
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Nelivine/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
Ofcourse I would, I am happy to change specc if it means helping out more in the raids.

- What is your former experience?
I started raiding in the beginning of Burning Crusade, and took down Illidan. I had some tries on Sunwell, but it was too hard for my guild. In WotLK I raided Naxxramas (13/13), Ulduar 13/13 + HM (not Algalon), ToC 4/5 HC, ICC 6/12 HC. In Cataclysm I started my more laid back raiding. BoT, BWD and To4W all cleared, however not on HC, FL full cleared without any HC, and I quit raiding after that.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
In BC I was in a guild called Dragon Lance on Zenedar. The guild leader and the officers left the guild to make new chars on another server. In WotLK & Cataclysm it was in a guild called Grim Guard on Ragnaros. After raiding with them, I left because some friends wanted me to join them on this current server.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
Not really, but would love to meet new people.

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
I saw a message that you were recruiting, and I have been thinking of joining a raiding guild again after my raiding pause.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
I started this one at the beginning of BC as a Blood elf because they were new, and then I have played it ever since, both as alliance and as a horde.

- We normally raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 19.30-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
I will be able to attend unless something unpredictable happens.

- Tell us something about yourself..
Right now I am studying on a University where I read to become a Teacher. My hobbies are Tennis, and obviously computer gaming.

Nelivin1

Back to top Go down

Re: Accepted - Nelivine - Hunter

Post  Merberan on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:45 pm

So far looks like a nice attitude, good spelling and grammar suggest the presence of a trained brain, so that's all good. The experience is nice aswell, it sortof lines up with the experience we'd like from our raiders, sub DS then, but it's a new expansion anyway so who cares about DS, right? :p

Could you tell me some stuff about your stats and priorities as BM?

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelivin1 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:52 pm

As a BM I Have these priorities Hit(8%) < Crit < Mastery < Haste

I don't really know if Hunters are supposed to get Expertise now in MoP due to arrows being able to be dodged. If that's the case I would put it in between Hit and Crit.

That's about the priorities I got now. Might change with MoP, but I'll have to try it out on a dummy once I reach level 90.

Nelivin1

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:58 pm

You do need expertise now, i think the stats are more or less correct, assuming you accidently swapped < and > ^^ Hit and expertise cap are both at 7.5% though. How about your shot priorities, BW usage, etc?

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelivin1 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:02 pm

I always use Beastial Wrath at the start of an encounter, because now it takes a while for the pet's frienzy to stack up. When it is at 5 stacks, Beastial Wrath should be off cooldown, and I use lynx rush aswell to do maximum damage. When Beastial Wrath has ended, I use focus fire and Dire Beast to be able to spam out my attacks without having to use cobra shot too much. I use Kill Command whenever it is off cooldown, and arcane shot if I got some spare Focus.

That's the strategy I've been working up since the release of the recent major patch.

Nelivin1

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:31 pm

Allrighty, I'll have my ranged officer check this out and then we'll get back to you ASAP Smile

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarezz on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:05 am

I pass u if u give me straight A's and a lolipop! , Those are my demands, what say thee?!

Tarezz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelivin1 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:01 am

I accept thy demand.

Nelivin1

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:34 am

Allright we've decided to have you on board our team, if you still feel like it Very Happy Feel free to whisper me, tarezz, Ailish or Zhevron in-game for an invite

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum