Accepted - Dwapz - Monk

Go down

Accepted - Dwapz - Monk

Post  Dwapz on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Hello, my name is Drops, and this is my apply Smile. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read it ^^.

What is your age? - 22
Where are you from? - Netherlands
Do you have Ventrilo? - Yeap
Microphone? - Yeap, And i like using it Wink
Name - Dwapz
Class - Monk
Level - 90
Spec - Mistweaver/Brewmaster{ Windwalker }
Brewmaster (tank) - Everything done, all gear fixed, enchants etc, everything there is to get from heroics + abit more
Mistweaver (healzor) - 80% heroic items, gems/enchants fixed
Windwalker (dps) - currently have the spec, but only use it for dailys, and gemmed for tanking x.x

Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Dwapz/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
Yeap, and gear and specs as explained above, wouldn't mind reforging/regemming or whatever Smile

- What is your former experience?
In wow:
Well..I started playing in classic. Cleared everything up till the "first" 9 bosses in naxxramas
in bc i killed everything...i killed it all...till it died...*(!#*!@# muru.
wotlk: all hardmodes till ulduar/trial of crusader, started playing pvp orientated when ICC launched, cleared that on normal but never did ICC hm.
cata: cleared all normal/hm before Dragon Soul, expect ragnaros (~20 tries on that due to lack of signs whens progress raids, Fuuuu Sad) normal dragon soul and i think the first 2 bosses in dragonsoul on heroic.
Guess the most recent other game i played was GW2 where i completed all exploration parts of all dungeons, and 100% world completion (and rank 11 in spvp

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
Adrastus - Been in there for about 2 to 3 years untill late Cataclysm (before I stopped playing for a while), lack of signs caused us to swap servers, and eventually stop raiding
Suppose thats the only real relevant guild I've been in "recently"

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
Nope, forever alone here ;(
- Why do you want to join Disbanded?

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
600-700 days /played on my account, 5 days 10 hours on this char, 2 days 9 hours on lvl 90 Wink

- Can you give us a short description of what you when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking?
Oef...Well, as any spec: Keeping 3 stacks of Tiger Palm up for starters. I'll list the top #3 priorties per spec for myself, and for Tank and Healing spec keeping the statue around is abig priority:
DPS
#1 Rising Sun Kick on cooldown
#2 NO tigereye brew before 10 stacks
#3 Chi Wave when alot of AoE Dmg, Touch of Karma before predicatble aoe dmg
Tank
#1 Weakend Blows up at all times
#2 Clearing stagger BEFORE it ticks 25k
#3 Self healing with Chi Wave, Expel Harm and Gift of the Ox orbs when needed
Healing
#1 No exessive jabbing under 30% mana
#2 Keeping Serpents Zeal up
#3 Getting as many auto attacks in as possible, While keeping Renewing mist up and atleast 2 Chi for Insta heelz

- We normally raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 19.30-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
I don't think I'll be able to attend raids on Fryday/Saturday, because I have a loving and caring girlfriend that tries to brutally murder me if I put my headset on on those two days Razz. "NO YOU"RE GAMING WITH ME DAMNIT" etc Razz

- Tell us something about yourself.
Well, I'm 22, work full time (40h) as an Administrator at a company called GE Jenbacher BV in the netherlands. I have a girlfriend (19) who goes to school and spends her time playing games with me/watching movies etc. I like playing games, watching anime/series/movies, doing stuff with my lady and ofcourse I like snowboarding Smile

Well...that's it Smile Thanks for reading

Drops

Dwapz

Back to top Go down

Re: Accepted - Dwapz - Monk

Post  Merberan on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Allright, after the chat we had in-game I'm convinced you'll be a pretty nice asset for our raidteam, so yeah, welcome aboard :p

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down