Lilmissugly
Class -
Deathknight
Level -
Spec -
frost
Gear - Armorylink
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Lilmissugly/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
of course, but i prefer not to tank.

- What is your former experience?
On a deathknight, Ulduar hardmodes, TOTC 10/25 hc and some IC 10/25 hc
in cata i only did ds, this char was an alt in the guild so did about half.
done 2nd boss in MSV as a healer.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
started this server mid Cata and i joined tropical and did some raids. a member of the guild made me uncomfortable, and my partenr did not like it either so i left.
The one im in atm is just because its lvl25

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
nope

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
I have fun raiding and the raid days suit me perfectly. The officer i talked to aboutt he guild seemed very nice and a good atmosphere in a guild is want i want aswell

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
mid cata
(i have unfortuanatlly been hacked a few times, needing new games/emails.)
I have played since BC

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking?
Check i have buffs on, correct pres. When fighting I keep an eye on procs make sure im not standing in stuff, I'd rather survive then do a little more dps and die :p.

- We normally raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 19.30-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
I work till 9gt on tue, thur and alternative weekends. so if im not at work id be able to raid Smile or take over if people need to leave.

- Tell us something about yourself.
I am a friendly person, like helping and having fun. I getting gear for me isnt my no 1 priority is having fun raiding so i dont miind passing gear for people more in need. when i lived in france in the middle of no where i had plenty of time to practice this game hehe, but now im back in England i have my 12h a day job which can be quite stressfully so i use the game to chill Smile

lilmiss

Back to top Go down

Re: Accepted - Lilmissugly - DK

Post  Merberan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Allright, so, with the describe what you do when DPS-ing thing, we try to fnd out if you know your class, so please show us some insight in that by posting a correct rotation/priority system etc.

Your gear is a bit lacking atm, with 4 unenchanted pieces and quite low itemlevel overall but you seem really motivated, so I'll poke the other officers for their opinion and then I'll get back to you.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lilmiss on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:09 pm

yea i know its not amazing gear, yet :p only done 1 lfr so far and getting rep up for epics. currently working on getting the 2 crafted bs items, just making the living steel with my alch. yea i need a couple of bits i'll go buy them in a sec.
well when i dps i make sure i have both diseases up at all times, when i get my rime i use howling blast. when i get my killing machine proc i use obliterate, frost strike when i have RP and obliterate as filler.
and soul reaper when the target is below 35%. and use my undead minion and pillar of frost on cd.
Thank you and hope to hear from you guys soon Very Happy

lilmiss

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:53 am

Allright we've decided to let you give it a shot within our raiding team, feel free to whisper me or any of the other officers for an invite in-game.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down