Where are you from? Sweden
Do you have Mumble? Yes
Microphone? Yes
Name - Beltharz
Class - Druid
Level - 90
Spec - Resto
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Beltharz/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it? : Well I can if needed but I don't think I will perform well due the fact if you play something you don't like you won’t do a perfect job.

- What is your former experience?
: I’ve played wow back from the start of Vanilla hmm around 8 years ago. Had some breaks in the past years because of work and irl things.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild? I’ve returned from a long break so I’m on the market for a nice 10man raiding guild, I both had my own guilds and played in some guilds. If u played wow for some years you have been in quiet a lot of guilds.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
No I don't know anyone.
- Why do you want to join Disbanded? I’ve checked around on wowhead and other forums trying to find a mature and active guild and yours seems very nice.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
Played wow for over 8 years, this char IV started some months ago. Played restodruid for many years same as Holy Priest and Holy Pally.

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
As healer I always try to be on the move to avoid incoming damage and putting myself in places where I don't need to focus on myself and can keep an eye on the raid and putting my heals on the target that needs it the most or preparing for incoming damage-spikes on the tank's or the raid. To be one step ahead of the incoming damage is my goal.

- We normally raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 19.30-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend? Yes if I got a warning about the raid being moved I can change my time online no problem at all

- Tell us something about yourself..
I'm a loving father with a big addiction for wow and 10man raiding and i always tag along to have fun and progress as a group and as a guild. I love to do my job as a healer and have a laugh even in hard times. Played for very long and I know the time and wipes you need to put down in raids to get a guild progressing.

At the moment I play on Draenor EU and I gladly move over to your server if got accepted.
I’ve got an irl Brother that is a Tank "Warrior" and he is the same caliber as me in how long he played wow etc. At the moment we are gearing up and it's going fast so gear is not an issue.
Grinding is the key to success Wink

My email: Freddeham@gmail.com

Beltharz

Back to top Go down

Re: Declined - Beltharz - Druid

Post  Merberan on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:03 am

Well, your application looks really nice at first glance, haven't checked the armory yet, but I'm sad to say we don't really have an opening for a resto druid at the moment, seeing as we already have another resto druid and a boomkin. It would always be nice to have more social and backup members, but if you have to go and change servers to become 'just' a social member, well, I'm not sure if you're up for that Smile

I'm interested by that warrior though, but I assume you guys want to play together? If you have any thoughts about this matter feel free to post them here and we'll see where it takes us.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Beltharz on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:59 am

Hey m8!

I do understand the problem I bring to your doorstep when you already have one Resto-D and a Boomkin, It's sadly hard to find dedicated 10man guilds like Disbanded.

Well we played more or less together in the past 4-5 years and we gladly see that we stick together due the fact we bring such a good company when we come together as a package and we always stayed 100% loyal to the guild's we played in until the end, our age and our long experience raiding is big plus as I see it.

My brother played warrior tank for many years and bring a large bag of experience as a Warrior tank, especially to adapting to new encounters and the team around him.
Same goes for me as healer.

We won’t pay the fee to move our chars over to just get a "social" slot when we both want's to dedicate our time online to a progressing guild and put down all our effort to have a good time while we progress as a guild and team.

Beltharz

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:53 pm

Allright, I'm sorry to say that we don't have a spot for you guys at the moment then, best of luck in your quest for a nice guild! Smile

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Beltharz on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Cheers and good luck with the guild! Take care! Very Happy

Beltharz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down