Accepted - Delimakbule - Monk

Go down

Accepted - Delimakbule - Monk

Post  Delimakbule on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:23 pm

What is your age? - 28
Where are you from? - Turkey
Do you have Mumble? - im installing atm (before i used vent. , ts vs)
Microphone? - yeah
Name - Delimakbule
Class - Monk
Level - 90
Spec - Mistweaver
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Delimakbule/advanced

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?

Yes i can change my spec if needed. my os is dps i was using in 2 healer fights. its around 472 and im trying to upgrade it.

- What is your former experience?

im playing wow about release, played different chars in different realms and i can say that clear all Vanilla content till naxx. (my naxx exp clear Dk and Spider wings) Tbc i played with my gnome lock and cleared up to M'uru. (nearly full content) Wotlk i played my hunter and cleared till ToC than i quit wow like 8 months than i return and cleared icc. Cata cleared content up to Heroic Spine and i quit wow again (cus cata was sux) till mop comes.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?

With mop comes i started to play in this realm. I join guild named Turkuaz i left after 3 weeks cus they has core 10 man players. Than i joined Empowered Rabbits i left there due to inactivity.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?

nope Sad

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?

im looking for a guild which i can do raids and progress thats why i applied.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?

like 2 months.

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking?

First of all im using max camera distance to see what happens around me and my raid mates. For healing i can say that im using mouse over macros or sometimes using heal bot so im not a clicker Smile And i was using my raid cooldowns with communication.

- We normally raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 19.30-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?

Yes.

- Tell us something about yourself.

First of all i'm hell of an active and mature player. I'm definately not a lootwhore so ppl wont get arguments from me over any loot. And its classic i know but im fast learner.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
i have no logs atm. And i really like ice-cream with strawberry.

Best regards,
Delimakbule

Delimakbule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Accepted - Delimakbule - Monk

Post  Merberan on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Well, the only thing I have to say is I strongly disagree with your choice of ice-cream. We'll have to consider if a huge flaw such as this one is tolerable in our guild.

(Of course I'm joking, everything looks nice, only bracers aren't enchanted by I assume that's an oversight)
Feel free to whisper me or another officer for an in-game invite Smile

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down