Where are you from? iran
Do you have Mumble? yes
Microphone? yes
Name diba
Class priest
Level90
Specdisc
Gear 477 ilevel http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Diba/simple
- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?yep sure but i think u want the best of every raider so the spec that a raider choose normally is the spec he is happy and skilled with so it's up to u i have shadow spec but not the gear for it

- What is your former experience?a variety of over 20 different characters healers of all classes and speccs (priest[4] druid[1] pally[2] shammy[2]-tanks (just warrior it's my favorite)-and dps mostly hunters (7 hunters in different realms 2 in this one)
and mages and a few other s

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?most of my time was in my own guild "eruptingfury" that was once in cata the 16th guild in auchindoun but my raidleader who was my son left wow for RL and the guild was disbanded and now it is my personal guild

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?no just one of your guildies who i talked in sw chat who i liked alot he was very nice and i liked the attitude alot
- Why do you want to join Disbanded?i like the attitude of your members as i said before and it seems u have quite a nice progress so we would have fun i think

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with? i have been playing with differnet characters since lich king but i have been playing this character since ds
- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
i don't know how i can summarize healing stuffs in a few word s but i try my best.
disc priests have a large variety of heals and spells on their arsenal ,most of it, is for damage reduction (thing that they are really good at)
i usually use inner fire as my self buff but if on a special situation if i am supposed to spam instant cast spells i will switch to inner will.
we are recognised with our special spell pw: shield which is still good for moderate damge but i use it mostly for my rupture cd and my really cool proc of borrowed time(15% spell hast) i try to have this proc up most of the time
my healing usually starts with prayer of mending on tank and doing it on cd after that and fade(i learned it is a good thing to fade or i will get aggro Sad )and then i will penance for grace(30% additional single target heal).
i should mention that as a disc i have learned in years that i should know fights in details .in a moment of low raid damage i usually pick up atonement healing.i use holy fire >penance>smite to make evangelism and on 5 i will put archangel up i should say that's a good aoe heal as it is a smart heal Very Happy
but for high ,spike damage i'm into a habit of pre-shielding all the raid with my poh(prayer of healing)+spirit shell .the rotation is like this i pw:s on some one then i ss and then spam poh then again 1 pw:S and again spam poh and ... and if i want to be on the safe side i will put up pw:barrier for major damage reduction.[the end result is wow Smile]
as a disc we are always oom Sad i'm kidding but in comparison to the other healers we should choose our spells very carefully and selectively so getting back our mana is a must so in my normal rotation ,mind bender has the most priority as well as having the rupture on cd and using inner focus(reduced mana cost by 25%) +power infusion(reduced mana cost by20%) as many times as i can.
ofc if i have to put a big heal on some one i use greater heal(that spell shortens the IF cd)
cascade is a big addition to our aoe heal recently and i do it on cd
and last but no least are 2 spells that i love alot which are not actual healing spells but they are life savers [pain supperession(40% damage reduction),void shift(swap health)].i have a big tendency to use these spells on massive damages especially on tanks it has saved the life of alot of tanks so far Very Happy
i seldom use heal or flash heal. ofc with the new tier set the mana cost of flash heal is reduced and can be used for fast heal and i think i should use it more often.
there are some other spells and stuff but i really don't know how much i can write here any way if theres any question i can answer in person.
mally raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 19.30-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?every night after 19:30 server time is ideal for me.

- Tell us something about yourself.i'm a dentist surgeon. i have a very busy RL with a high responsibility and i have grown into a habit of relaxing with raiding in wow it give s me peace Smile . i have done it for more than 3 years and i like it alot.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least..
straw berry is my favorite but my least favorite i don't know really ,normally i don't hate things Smile

AdminAdmin

diba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Accepted - Diba - Priest

Post  Merberan on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:01 am

Quite a lengthy application you put here o.o That's not a bad thing btw, from what I see, this is all looking great; you seem like a nice guy, your gear is near as makes no difference perfectly gemmed, enchanted and reforged and you seem very knowloedgeable.

Just one question, you are aware that the raid times are according to server time? Because I think Iran is on a different time-zone than the server, is that possible?

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

differnet time zone

Post  diba on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:56 am

hey again,
ty for the quick evaluation of my application .in regard to my different time zone i must say i reach home at 21:30 which is 19:00 in server time.so 19:30 server time is quite ideal for me to start raiding.

diba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:02 pm

Allrighty that settles that then, I'd say I'll ask my healing officer what he thinks of your application, but, appearantly, that's me, and it looks good to me, so feel free to whisper me or any of the other officers in-game for an invite ^^

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down