What is your age?16
Where are you from? Bulgaria
Do you have Mumble? yes
Microphone? yes
Name Warlockwarri
Class warlock
Level 90
Spec demology /affliction
Gear 483 [b]http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Warlockwarri/simple
- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?Yes im ready and will also follow advice on my class.

- What is your former experience?Well i have been playing this game for 5 years and ive done most of the content on my warlock and dk.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?most of my time was in a guild "Upinsmoke" But the guild is a leveling one and doesnt support raiding.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?No i dont.
- Why do you want to join Disbanded?i like the attitude of most of your members and the progress you make.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with? I have been playing wow for 5 years and this is my main and most focused char since my begining.
- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)Well lets start with demo , i keep corruption, curse of elements,corruption and doom on , making sure they dont run out, i also use hand of gul dan for extra demonic fury,As filler i spam shadowbolts/Soul fire,when i have 700 or more demonic fury i go into metamorphosis ussing dark knowledge and spam touch of shadows.
I will be able to attend most of the raids, if theres a problem ill let the GM know.
- Tell us something about yourself.i'm a normal boy gamer who goes to school during day and during night i play wow.Sometimes i play different games too but that has been rare lately.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least..
Blue bary is my favourite or chocolate one Very Happy.

Kris333

Back to top Go down

Re: Accepted - Warlockwarri - Warlock

Post  Merberan on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Hmm, everything looks pretty nice, only problem I see at the moment is that if we get a warlock, we'll have 5 people going for Conqueror tokens. I'll have a chat with my officers and I'll get back to you.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarezz on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Well all looks good althou u missing 0,5% hit easely reforged into althou mastery gems instead of crits what up with that for u as demo??

and yes then there is the case of 5 ppl on those tokens

Tarezz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Warlock Demology/Affliction

Post  Kris333 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:29 pm

The hit shoud be fixed now, sorry havent noticed before

Kris333

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Alright, after consulting with my ranged officer we've decided to see what you've got, so I'm gonna poke you in-game for a guild invite Wink

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum