Downloading

Microphone? -
indeed

Name - slunse
Class - warrior
Level - 90
Spec - prot main ---- fury secoundairy
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Slunse/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
atm its only my prot gear. first working on the main gear specc. if that owke il go pve fury gear farming .

- What is your former experience?
Im playing wow since vanila . (where is that lovely time , miss it so bad :p )  I was in hardcore raiding guild raiding 24/7(nax) . then im BC I had to study a little more so went in a normal pve guild . then in wotlk and cataclysme i went to chill more .  i stopped playing wow for a year , and just started 3 weeks ago to play it again since i was borred of doing other things ;p . so that a small info about exp .

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
guilds i have bin in don't  exist anymore. and since i dident play before in pandaria . the answer is nope.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
no

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
im was looking for a guild that does not fly with guild inv every sec you see some 1 with no guild :p .
and looking for a nice group to chat / play with and have fun . most of all i just want to raid again in a normal way .

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
I have loads of char . vanila / resto druid ..... BC/ mage and druid ..... wotl and cata/ shaman .... now playing with a warrior for a change . why : tank are needed and its a nice 2 see to bosses from close distance for a change :p (other charts where range :p )

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class
starting fight with aura commanding shout .... beserker rage and "recklessness (to have full agro from start )!!bloothbath!!  then spam devastate if enough rage shield slam and revenge/ if  procs from  !sword and board! procs !shield slam! right away    / parry-dodge !revenge!   indeed when 2 much rage spam shield block and after that shield slam 2 have 100 % more dmg of it    --- we also pop thunderclap in it if other stuff is on cd ! best i can explain it :p

- We normally raid Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
yes no problem for me just not a saterday :p

- Tell us something about yourself.
my name is Anthony , 24 years old , live in Belgium --- knokke (town at the sea )
Im playing loads of game from blizzard like starcraft , diablo , etc etc ...
also got a life stream : http://nl.twitch.tv/slunseg     slunseg=  slunsegamer   slunse was taking already :p
im up 2 know you folks better and hope i can join .

¨P.S = since i heard you got raiding and social members , I would like to join as social first so i can already have some conversation with  folks .

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
DONT LIKE ICE-CREAM ------- NEEDS ME TO GO 2 THE LITTLE ROOM 2 MUCHT !!

cheers slunse
de burgemeester :p

slunse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Social - Slunse - Warrior

Post  Merberan on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Hello, or as we say it in Belgium, goeiendag Wink

To be brutally honest, your gear is way under the level we require for our raiders, but if you're interested in mainly the social aspect of the 'social' rank, that's fine for us, although you'll probably have to keep in mind that it's gonna take a pretty long while untill you might see a raidspot. Generally, for SoO we would expect 525 ilvl or more to be even eligible. Last but not least, I truly hope your English speech is a bit better than your writing skills cause sometimes it's a bit hard to comprehend exactly what your sentences mean, no offense ofcourse.

Anyway, ge laat maar iets wete

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  slunse on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:15 pm

indeed . I can talk better then i can write :p and i can play better then i talk :p and social for me is fine till i get my self geared up :p

slunse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:32 pm

Allrighty, feel free to whisper me or any of the other officers in-game for an invite then Smile

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down