Where are you from? - England
Do you have Mumble? - Yes
Microphone? - Yes
Name - Will Burgess
Class - Warlock
Level - 90
Spec - Destruction/(Demonology OS)
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Pers%C3%A9phone/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
I'm willing to change spec, the nice thing is my two current specs use the similar stats so that's not an issue for me.

- What is your former experience?
Started raiding beginning of Cataclysm with a Horde guild on Al'Akir and completed BoT 4/4 BwD 6/6 and ToTfW 2/2 as a rogue but then changed to my Warlock before DS and cleared that 8/8 on normal but guild disbanded before HC progression could start. As for MoP ToES/HoF/MSV have all been cleared on normal and 9/12 ToT.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
I had transferred to Auchindoun fairly recently and I am currently 'friends' rank in Apathy a HC guild which I believe is one of the best on the server? Hoping that I might be able to tag along to alt runs and Flex raids. The reason I want to leave is because I want to get back into raiding in a non-hardcore guild like Disbanded.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
Unfortunately no Sad

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
I want to join Disbanded as I would like to get back into raiding, the days in which you raid suit me well and I can bend around my Uni work and the players who I have briefly spoken to before are nice people and mature.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
I have been playing this character for 2 years now and was the right decision to switch mains as I love the class a lot.
- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking?
Firstly I always make sure I am fully buffed and pre-pot before a fight, then heavy dps at the beginning of the fight. Always maintaining my Curse of the elements for the increased magic dmg and always maintaining my immolate on a target. Using conflagrate on my target to decrease cast time of my chaosbolt (via backdraft) Specced into Archinmonde's darkness for two Dark soul spells and i big boost on DPS and then finishing off with the lock equivalent of execute, shadowburn! (below 20%) have fairly high mobility due to burning rush and portal so getting out of the way is hardly ever an issue. Always carry tomes so i can swap talents when needed!

- We normally raid Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
I think that won't be too much of an issue for me as I only do coursework so no exams however on a rare occasion I might have to do something but I would give plenty of notice.

- Tell us something about yourself.
Easy and friendly person to get along with. I do enjoy a laugh and I like to be as socialable and interactive in the guild as I can :)Don't like to rage cause that doesn't get anywhere 100% of the time ;)I love my metalcore music so as long as no one says anything bad about Killswitch Engage they are cool with me haha! Aside from all that can focus well Razz

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
I can't get anything up on World Of Logs for some reason so i'm afraid I will just to have to tell you that Pistachio ice-cream is grim! NEVER mix sweet and savoury like that!

WDrummer

Back to top Go down

Re: Declined - Perséphone - Warlock Application

Post  Merberan on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Yeah, uhm, I kinda need to edit the application template, since we started raiding on Mondays aswell. That's still viable for you?

Also, don't destruction locks try to funnel that haste buff from conflagrate into incinerate for more embers? It may have changed in a recent patch, but afaik you should avoid casting chaos bolt with those haste stacks up.

Edit: also, what is your legendary progress at the moment?

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Breekachu on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Hello.
We have decided to reject your application at this time. Good luck in finding a guild.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down