Where are you from? Sweden
Do you have Mumble? Yes
Microphone? Yes
Name - Neeky
Class - Rogue
Level - 90
Spec - Assassination
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Neeky/advanced

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
Absolutely. Can change spec with my current gear, just need to tune it with reforges.

- What is your former experience?
Kara10, Icc25, Naxx25, Ulduar10, ToT10
- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
My most recent guild was Infinite Eternity. I left due to insanely high competition among the melees which led to having to raid 7 days a week for being guaranteed a spot in the raid team.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
No

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
Your raid times/days fits me well along with your goals.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
I have been playing wow since the release of TBC. Have played most classes on a high level of play.

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)

I am always aiming at having 100% uptime of SnD, Rupture & do my best building combo points while doing so. Also always looking for an opportunity of multidotting/cleaving to optimize dps. As a rogue I always have to very carefully watch my hp and keep out of trouble. I use defensive cooldowns before taking damage, if possible to help healers.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?

Yes absolutely Smile

- Tell us something about yourself.

I work as a network engineer at a medium sized ISP here in Sweden. Live with my gf and like eating, drinking and f....ootball Wink

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
I will as soon as i get home (at work currently). I HATE ice-cream with mint in it!

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
I am on the valor part, and will be done with that part on tuesday.

Neeky

Back to top Go down

Re: Declined - Neeky - Rogue

Post  Breekachu on Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Hello.

I am sorry to say that we are currently not looking for a rogue. And I doubt we ever will do so, since the rogue we have has been active for years.
Good luck in finding another guild.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down