Accepted - Tagchi - Brewmaster/WW monk

Go down

Accepted - Tagchi - Brewmaster/WW monk

Post  Tagchi on Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:26 pm

What is your age? To start off, Hello Disbanded my name is Marvin Morillo and I'm 21 years old turning 22 this month,
Where are you from? -I'm born in the Netherlands and still stated in the Netherlands don't see any change incomming soon.
Do you have Mumble? -I do have mumble and i think its great  for a free
Microphone? -I do have a working Microphone and I'm not scared to use it aswell I'm telling what i think I can take critism and make it aswell but thats how you deal with it everyone who been raiding for a long time learned to take it accept it deal with it.
Name -My character is called Tagchi pretty neat!
Class -I'm playing Brewmaster/Windwalker most of the time i've been playing windwalker but been tanking on other characters.
Level -90
Spec -Brewmaster/Windwalker
Gear - Armorylink http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Tagchi/advanced

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
I'm willing to play Brewmaster/Windwalker but i dare not to touch Mistweaver I HATE IT. if really needed thats a different story

- What is your former experience? I can make this a long story but nah i'll short it out.
I've actually started playing wow 7 years ago and was like a retard all over the place which didn't even know what raiding was.
The day arrives that i thought lets make a jump and applied to a guild Called Nights Watch on Kor'gall
I've been raiding 2-3 years with them and we cleared up from ZG to Naxx lvl 60.
Nights watch was falling apart and me and some fellow officers made a new Guild called Conspiracy
With me being Raid leader and some officers to back me off we actually managed to get pretty good guild together which we Cleared TBC  with
After TBC i kinda turned down the PvE part and my guild went onn since i didn't have so much time to lead a raid and attend raids, tho after a while I thought lets hang in and started to raid some again and succesfully cleared the WolTK continent on heroic expect LK. the rest of the raids were a joke.

Cata , I didn;'t raid much at all on cata but i wanted the legendary daggers so badly on my rogue that i thought lets start raiding and I only cleared Dragon soul Heroic,BWD,BoT,ToT full. rest of the raids i really hated didn't even enjoy .

MoP i just started raiding in SOO again and i love it.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
Nights Watch - Disbanded
Conspiracy- Stopped
Phalanx- Migrated

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
Not really , but no shy to learn new people!Very Happy
- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
I want a stable guild with good communication , a good Raid leader who can keep the group together focused and well.
I just want to have fun and do some serious raiding aswell

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
Been playing Monk since MoP:P
I've played wow for over 7 years now.

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
Well Brewmaster is Situation depended you have a single target rotation and an AoE rotation .
Lets start with the Single Target.
Chi builders
1.Use your Keg smash every time it comes up to generate 2 chi
2.Use expel harm off cd when your lower then 90% hp for low heals which generate Chi aswell.
3.Use Jab to generate Chi
Chi Finishers
1.Use Blackout Kick  at least once every 6 seconds, to maintain high uptime on Shuffle Icon Shuffle, the self-buff that it applies.
2. Maintain optimal uptime on the self-buffs applied by Tiger Palm
Cast Tiger Palm at the start of the fight, in order to apply the damage-increasing (rather, armor-ignoring) self-buff.
Cast Tiger Palm before casting Guard , in order to improve Guard.
3. Use your Brews when you have enough stacks

AOE rotation
1. easy:P Rushing jade wind and keg smash !! ftw nah not that important

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
Yes my attendance will be atleast 80/90% since you cant say 100% since you don't know what happends.
- Tell us something about yourself.
Well I'm Marvin morillo im 21 years old and live in the Netherlands.
and i'm working in wood thingies with concreet dnno how to tell it in english.
My hobbies are Kickbox,WOW,Fitness
and got not so much to say here just learn me with real talking
- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
Ben and jerries Fairly nuts /and malaga ice cream
- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
I'm starting on it now! since i've been slacking on it-.-

Tagchi

Back to top Go down

Re: Accepted - Tagchi - Brewmaster/WW monk

Post  Kretias on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:14 pm

Hello. I'm only a normal raider but i have a personal question (and if you dont answer it now i will force you to do so atleast if you got accepted and are inside the guild^^) and that would be if you could provide a screenshot of your UI? Something that always bothers me personaly if i raid with peeps but dont know how their UI is.

- Kretías / Marvin (yes you did read correctly)
Kretias

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tagchi on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:24 pm

As soon as I'm home on my own PC i'll provide you a quick look on my UI its nothing special tho, Just the addons that i need to play correctly since in my opinion if you need tons of addons in your UI it gets messy and tells me that there is something wrong with Coordination, Gameplay and such more.
But yes Marvin i'll post one soon enough.

For now just Recount/Omen
DBM
CD trackers
and some addons for PvP

Tagchi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kretias on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Tagchi wrote:since in my opinion if you need tons of addons in your UI it gets messy and tells me that there is something wrong with Coordination, Gameplay and such more.
Thats exactly what i wanted to hear Razz
Kretias

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Breekachu on Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Accepted for trial.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content