What is your age? -17
Where are you from? -UK
Do you have Mumble? -yes
Microphone? -yes
Name -Zarumil
Class -Rogue
Level -90
Spec -Assassin
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Zarumil/simple (I'm raiding SoO for new daggers)

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it? Yes, I have Combat as a dual spec, but will do subtlety also. I have timeless pieces in bank so I can easily get good gear for any spec.

- What is your former experience? Raid multiple times a day, have dungeon'd multiple times a day since I was able to.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild? My first was No Stress, then I went to Go Lumbermill, and I am now in Crossfire. I left No Stress because of the lack of guild repair. I left Go Lumbermill as the guild was dead, and I wish to leave Crossfire as there are no active raids planned.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you? No.

- Why do you want to join Disbanded? I want to join because I would like to do more raids with guilds, so I can get non-LFR gear and also to do the older raids I haven't been able to do.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with? 3 months as a rogue, 1 year on other servers and characters,

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
When DPSing, I debuff the mobs (Weaken Armor, Deadly poison/mindnumbing/leeching, and can stun if able), I then mutilate until I have full combo, then I envenom and mutilate.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend? Yes, definitely.

- Tell us something about yourself. Well, I play a lot of RPG's, and am quite into WoW a the moment. I study Chemistry Biology and Japanese, and am looking at vet medicine courses.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least. Mint. Eugh.

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain ? Almost completed The Strength of One's Foes and am halfway to Honored with the Black Prince.

ltommo1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Declined - Zarumil - Rogue application

Post  Merberan on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:40 am

Allright so,

We've already got an actve rogue with near 100% attendance over the last few years, so yeah, that spot isn't really open. Some suggestions for future guilds though:
If you want to join a serious raiding guild, you really need to gem, enchant and reforge your gear properly. I'm not going to go into detail, but every guide on the internet should say that dodge and parry are absolutely useless for a rogue.
Second, read up on your rotation, there's no rupture anywhere in your description.

Needless to say, we're going to decline your application. Good luck in finding another guild.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum