Accepted - Tarezz - Mage

Go down

Accepted - Tarezz - Mage

Post  Tarezz on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:44 pm

What is your age? - 24

Where are you from? -Sweden

Do you have Ventrilo? -Installing it now.

Microphone? -Yes

Name -You can call me Eddy or Vega but the toon is called Tarezz

Class -Mage

Level -85

Spec - Fire

Gear - Tarezz

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec what is your gear like for it?
Well yes, but Arc is so boring and no good for mobility i would rather not, but yes if needed.

- What is your former experience?
I started to raid in TBC a little, never got really anywhere thou, but in Wotlk i was in all content that was reliesed. Started as a Tank but hey i'm a Mage lover <3.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
My raid experience was on the server Frostwhisper where i was in the horde guild Molten Ice (10m). when Cataclysm got realised i switched to the guild Vanquish (25), but in Februari 2011 i stopped playing wow.
Now i'm back and whant some action, so i transfeared to this server Auchindoun to play with some irl but they don't have really any spots for a mage and the days/timke they raid doesn't suit me well.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
Merberan you better do this in peace or i force take the throne from you!! Grrr

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
The casual-raiding aspect as it was for me in Molten Ice is similiar as in this guild. The time and days are indulging and well i'm not badly geared for it so i won't be such a burden Wink

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
Since ToC but i have played Mage since the beggining of TBC, concluding this is my 5th Mage in total ^^

- We normally raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 19.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
Yes except some weekends then i raid a creature called Girlfriend ^^

- Tell us something about yourself.

To start of i'm very vivid and tbh AW , i like some drama but during farmencounters i would say that's aloud to a certainpoint, as in progress focus is more importan and i can shut up and follow orders.
More info about me ask =D I don't give my phonenumbers to gnomes thou.

Tarezz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Accepted - Tarezz - Mage

Post  Merberan on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Allright so, I've seen a few good things and a few less good things. Good things are a quite positive attitude and you seem willing to learn encounters etc.

For the less good things, I've checked out your gear, and your gear is fine. I've got some questions about your reforges and gems though:

Reforges:
All I can see is that you've reforged to maintain hit cap (although in your stead, I would've reforged mastery to crit on your bracers and get the 50 haste/lavawalker boot enchant, which would put you at 17,0x% hit), but other than that, there doesn't seem to be alot of consistency. I've pulled your character to a 50k iterations simcraft analysis and it clearly defines your secondary stat weights as Haste > Crit > Mastery. Following this guideline, your wand, belt, cloak, neck and maybe some other pieces that I might've missed aren't reforged optimally.
Gems:
Not really much to say here, except for the intellect/stamina gems (why didn't you get intellect/hit gems) and the intellect/crit gems, which would better be intellect/haste, following the above stat weights.

I also see you haven't done a single boss on normal DS but I assume that's why you're here. As long as you're willing to learn and can take some constructive criticism I don't see a problem here though.

I'll poke the other officers to check this out, and we'll let you know when we've reached a verdict.
Merberan
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tarezz on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Yay, well as i have 1 year of old rutine, the critisism is all good to know, you always need to be able to take information in and if someone like it ruff, just play along and take dips for being the one above ^^ as soon as i log on i fix it all of the above Smile

Tarezz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Breekachu on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Accepted for trial.
Breekachu
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content