Where are you from? - Switzerland
Do you have Mumble? - YES
Microphone? - YES
Name - Druidix
Class - Druid
Level - 90
Spec - Restoration
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Druidix/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
I have Balance Offspec but some of ist Gear is from Healing.

- What is your former experience?

Over the Years ive been in Multiple Guilds i started WoW in LK Times and have been in Semi HC Guilds. In DS i was not able to Play much. Came Back to Pandaria to Level up andd Enjoy new Content. Had a Break since March until ABout 5 Weeks Ago. Got my Gear fom a like 480ish to a 536 in like 4-5 Weeks and like to join a guild to Play as a Dedicated Raider to enjoy and Progress in the Game.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?

I dont Remember all Guilds but usually the Reason was the Guild Broke up or did not have enough PPL to get a Decent Raid Going. Or simply People Stop Plaing WOW Last Main Guild i was in was Defenders of Valor i left that one because i did not have a Spot on the Raiding Team and there was no Second Team to Gear up.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?

Dont think i know anyone.

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?

Seems like a Good guild to join and has about the Same Progress as me in SoO.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?

Ive been constantly Playing my char since Lich King came out.

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)

I use a program called Healbot through this i get a good overview on Damage Taken and ammount to be healed. It makes Disspeling easy and gives me a good overview on my tick healings. I like to Keep my healing As high as needed and my Overhealing down to a Minimum (does not always work that way Razz). Give me a Try and you can Judge for yourself.

Dont Worry i know my class. I Work on getting the Right Gear, The Right Ammount of Spirit (enough until comfortable and not ohm in the middle of Boss Razz) , Haste (Take the Caps depending on the Gear Level Currently Arround 5320 , Mastery (maily after Spirit and haste)

I Use a G13 Controler where i Programme my Keys and with a right Hand thumb Joystick so i can move better. I have a G700 Mouse with 11 Programable Buttons.

That way i can manage to use All the Healing casts i Need without having to move my Hand over the keyboart all the time.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?

Yes i am Flexible

- Tell us something about yourself. Prolly the Worst drood/Person you ever meet. LOL Im an easy going Person. I have Gr8t Paqtience even if whiping for hours (no one likes that anyways but i get trough it Razz). Im a Dedicated Person and i like to help PPL when they Need my help.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Druidix/simple click on the raids in the lower part of the Page and you will see the ammount of kills i have on each Boss Smile

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain? Im currently Collecting the Titan Runestones i have 3/12 as of now.

Druidix

View user profile

Back to top Go down