What is your age? - 22
Where are you from? - Jolly ol' England
Do you have Mumble? - Yes!
Microphone? - Yes!
Name - Theskz (Real name Nathan)
Class - Hunter
Level - 90
Spec - Survival
Gear - Armorylink http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Theskz/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
Yes, no problem. Am survival at the moment as have seen that it is best for PvE but am willing to test and use other specs.

- What is your former experience?
I have played since Vanilla and haven't seemed to stop! I raided all through Vanilla and TBC with the same guild, even though the cut from 40 man to 25 was painful on some members! In Wrath, I leveled a Death Knight (like most people) and became a raider, and then went on to raid lead and co-lead my old guild on Lightnings Blade, called Audentia. We did ToTC and ICC heroic but unfortunately the guild slowly fell apart after a few core members transfered realms and went to play else where.

In Mists so far, I leveled a Monk to 90 in Brewmaster spec and made this my main, up until about a month or so ago. I cleared MSV, some of HOF, and all of ToES with Tokidoki. As at this point, I wasn't a main raider due to my work times. They started their raids just before I got home from work etc etc. I recently leveled this hunter as I fancied a change and my whole 8-9 years of playing WoW, I had never played a Hunter! Cut to now, I am now looking at getting back in to raiding as my work hours have been changed and I have always loved doing the current raids and being "up to date".

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
On Auchindoun, I was in Team Potato on my warlock back in Cataclysm, when we raided heroic back in Firelands / Dragon Soul days. After that, I joined my real life friends guild, Tokdoki, but never really raided with them for long. Went along for a few progress runs with them but they had better geared tanks. This was on my Monk (Kungfuspankz).

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
I don't know anyone personally, but I have seen the Disbanded tag on a few people I have come across in pugs and always seem like lovely people!

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
I want to join Disbanded as I feel like I can bring my A game back to the raiding scene. The raid days / times fit perfectly with my work schedule and other social duties. I can see that you guys progress well and I hope to become a part of that and help progress further. I always bring my full attention, knowledge on tactics and come with time and patience.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
This hunter has been 90 about 3-4 weeks, but have made this my main ever since. Since then have been doing my best to get this up to par to my Monk, to give me a good start at looking to raid again.

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
Well, when I'm DPSing, I'm shooting the shit out of something! But seriously, every class I have ever played, I read up fully and learn my rotation, stat priorities and responsibilities 100%, purely so I feel like I am not letting the team down one bit. I always pay attention to boss timers, my DPS cooldowns and when is the right moment to use them to gain the full benefit of DPS on the fight.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
Yes, all those days and times I can attend. I finish work at 17:00 UK time and am home by 18:00.

- Tell us something about yourself.
I work for the local council for my area, listening to old people call up daily saying how it's the end of the world there recycling hasn't been collected. When I'm not playing agony aunt to the local old people, I'm either on my games, chilling at home or out with friends..which mostly consists of playing games and chilling..
I used to also play Counter-Strike 1.6 competitively, nothing too serious though. Did compete in some UK LAN events, the i-series. Only other games I play now are WoW, some Diablo 3 with other friends and some Counter-Strike GO.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
Well, I don't like Strawberry. Deal with it.

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
On my Monk, I am currently missing 6 Titan Runestones then I have the Cloak. On my Hunter, I have been trying to catch up as much as possible and am just getting some rep with the main man Wrathion right now. I do appreciate that it is the BiS for all classes and most people will have this now, so I am trying my best to get it on this toon.

Hope I didn't bore you guys too much with my application and thanks for reading! I hope to hear from you lot soon and until then, good luck raiding!

Nathan.

*EDIT* - Sorry, for some reason I completely forgot ToT. I have cleared all on normal and got ahead of the curve!

Thespankz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Declined - Theskz - Hunter

Post  Merberan on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:10 pm

Allrighty, our current hunter has about 20 ilvls on you, so I don't think we're going to need you anytime soon.

Thanks for applying and good luck finding another guild!

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thespankz on Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:11 pm

Thanks for the reply and good luck raiding!

Thespankz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum