Where are you from? - Denmark
Do you have Mumble? - I can get it Smile
Microphone? - Yes
Name - Vuzh
Class - Druid
Level - 90
Spec - Resto/Balance
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Vuzh/simple

I would prefer playing resto as mainspec - the reason I plan to leave my current guild is because i'm needed as balance druid mainspec there and i'd much rather play resto as I find it a lot more fun. I have an ok balance set but it overlaps with a bunch of my healing pieces (excluding helm, boots, trinkets, hands and a ring) so it's prolly most useful if I know before raid that I should come as doomchicken so I can do a quick reforge + gem switch.  

- What is your former experience?
I was in a raiding guild in vanilla in a sort of casual guild (did ZG/MC/BWL) and in Wotlk doing Ulduar + TotC. I resubscriped for pandaland a few weeks before SoO came out and started gearing up my druid + alts. I've done first 3 parts flex as healer/tank/ranged but have yet to find a pug for part4 (mainly since I first hit the 540+ ilvl on my druid today after getting both pennyroyal items).  

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild? Left Wings of Light as there wasn't really a lot of raids going and i'm currently in Rise of the Fallen that is beginning to build a raid team. I want to leave Rise because the raidleader only needs me as a doomchicken and I don't enjoy the playstyle nearly as much as resto.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
Nope i'm afraid not. My openraid rating is probably the best proof I have that i'm not a "standing in fires for the full duration" kinda guy. - http://openraid.eu/c/238841

- Why do you want to join Disbanded? Because I was told there might be room for me as a resto druid here in a backup spot.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with? Since WotLK.

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class).
Depends on the fight ofc but: Keep my mushroom up around the major cluster of players, keep 3 lifeblooms ticking on the tank and a rejuv. Blow regrowth at clearcast and otherwise keep casting nourish and let it go through if tank takes a dip and/or to keep +healing to hots buff up. Keep track of my tier gear stacks (get sort of a free nature’s swiftness @ 5 stacks) – wild growth, pop shroom and throw some rejuvs around on AOE. Pop tree form or cast tranquility if the CD is up and it seems to be needed. Use nature’s swiftness/tier gear cast > swiftmend > regrowth on heavy spike damage. Pop spirit trinket and innervate throughout the fight to keep mana up.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
Yeah the days and times fits me well.

- Tell us something about yourself.
I’m a bit of an achievement whore and I tend to be that “Oh it’s alright guys wipes happens, we get him this time!” guy in raidchat if I’m not cracking hit and miss jokes.  

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
I rarely loose out to similar geared healers on meters (might be because I’m doing pick up groups Razz) and I try my best to deal with as many mechanics as possible on boss fights. – I don’t know who decided slapping marzipan in icecream was a fantastic idea, but someday I will find him!...and shake my head in disbelief.

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain? 8/12 Titan stones.

Vuzh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Social - Vuzh - Resto Druid

Post  Merberan on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Can you give me an example of such a "hit and miss"-joke?

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vuzh on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Lol naa i just meant that sometimes when i try to say something funny it hits and sometimes it falls flat/miss. It wasn't a reference to a specific genre of knock knock jokes or anything like that Smile

Vuzh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Well I think your application is just fine and we should be able to fit you in quite oftenly, so feel free to whisper me or any of the other officers in-game for an invite Wink

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum