Where are you from? - Denmark
Do you have Mumble? - no, but i can get it
Microphone? - yes
Name - Zepriest
Class - priest
Level -90
Spec -Disc/shadow
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Zepriest/advanced

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it? Yes, ofc

- What is your former experience? all LFR, SoO flex p1 and p2

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild? moved server

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you? no.

- Why do you want to join Disbanded? because you are needing priests, and i like to raid, so it would be fun (:

- Tell us why we should pick you - Because im always prepared and i want to go as far as i can (:

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with? only since MoP came out.

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class) atonement healing because the healing range is massiv, no other healer have a so far range as a disc priest, keep shields on tanks, PoM always on cooldown, cascade is on cooldown when the raid are taking heavy dmg.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend? yes i will.

- Tell us something about yourself. i got a fulltime job as bricklayer, i like to do sport (MTB), i have a sickness called Tourette. im flexible, always helpfull ingame and irl.  

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
vanilla.
- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain? need to go into terrance of endless spring.

zepriest

Back to top Go down

Re: Declined - Zepriest - Priest

Post  Merberan on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Gear and raiding experience is nowhere near what we're looking for, sorry.

Good luck finding another guild!

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down