What is your age? - 20, 21 in December!

Where are you from? - Denmark

Do you have Mumble? - Yes

Microphone? - Yes

Name - Nofakugooby

Class - Warlock

Level - 13 Cool 

Spec - Destruction

Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Nofakugooby/simple (not updated though)

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
Ofcourse! Whenever my ilvl gets high enough, I'll gladly go Affliction, but as it seems now, I'll stay Destruction due to the fact that Demonology is... yeah, shit tbh.

- What is your former experience?
12/12 LFR, 11/12 Flex (Garrosh you cunt..)

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
Vector, left because they wanted to bring old members in for 25N, so recently joined members didn't get a spot on the raidteam.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
Merberan, more or less! ^^

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
Because you're a progressing guild (That's my assumption atleast!) And I always like to progress in one way or another! That plus the name of the guild isn't something like <Defenders of The Mighty Stormwind And We Like To Roleplay HeHeHeHe> Your name is short and awesome, I like that.

- Tell us why we should pick you
Because I'm loyal, I always meet on time, I appreciate teamwork, and I just came out of the army- therefore I am one of the few souls that can be trusted 100 %, no matter what.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
I've played on/off since Vanilla, I raided MC and Onyxia back then, I PVP'd throughout TBC, raided ICC in wotlk, and left WoW in Cataclysm for the army- and have recently come back.

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class)
When I'm dpsing I'm casting Chaos Bolts (hueheuehueuhehueu) - I'm a warlock, which means I'm one of the stable lines in dps due to my ability to move and cast, that plus sweet Chaos Bolt crits.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
Ofcourse! Friday isn't a good day for me to raid on though- but all in all, yes. I'm able to attend 99 % of the time!

- Tell us something about yourself.
Previous soldier, previous musicproducer, fucking love chinese food, I've got loads of humor, I don't think swearing is bad unless it's pointed at someone, but saying "fuck" here and there is perfectly fine!
- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.
Chocolate, yuk... I like chocolate normally, but in icecream-form? No way José!

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain?
20 secrets - 40 bars on main
valorcap on Warlock.

Looking forward to your reply!
/Nofak

Nofakugooby

Back to top Go down

Re: Accepted - Nofakugooby - Warlock

Post  Merberan on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:40 pm

2 questions:

Will it happen that you have to go abroad for months/weeks on end with the army in the forseeable future?

Can you give us some good reasons why we should pick you above the other warlock that applied today?

Note: this guy did appear to work very hard to get geared asap, seeing as he's been level 90 for such a short while, although we have to keep in mind that we can't spend time gearing someone in normals when we're aiming for heroics.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nofakugooby on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Will it happen that you have to go abroad for months/weeks on end with the army in the forseeable future?
- that wont happen, for now! I had my shot at ISAF17, but wasn't one of the "lucky" few to get picked out for mission.

Can you give us some good reasons why we should pick you above the other warlock that applied today?
- Because I know for a fact, without knowing this other Warlock- That I am more loyal, more able to accept/adjust, and push myself to the absolute limit. Everything I do, whether it be going out for a run, or playing computer- I always give myself 110 % to the job! Why do something, and not do it proberly?

I am the Warlock you need!

Nofakugooby

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:45 pm

So, sorry for the late response, but we had a raid night last night and was at class all day so :p

Anyway, I have a suggestion for you, how about you join as a social member at first, but we pull you in for some bosses when we're clearing normal mode, just so we can get a better feel of how you perform. It's quite important for us to know what we're working with before taking such a big leap on pure faith on your skills alone, without any stuff to back that up, so, what're your thoughts on this?

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nofakugooby on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:47 pm

My thoughts? I'm ready for an invite whenever you are, Sir! Cool

Nofakugooby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down