Where are you from? - Russia
Do you have Mumble? - had some time ago, can reinstall if needed
Microphone? - yes
Name - Beorni
Class - druid
Level - 90
Spec - restoration/guardian
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Beorni/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it? a bit worse than main spec, updating and gathering the gear right now, so gear link is subject to change.

- What is your former experience? in game since patch 1.4, raided in the Azune - Dragonriders, as undead holy priest. We finished AQ40 and made Kael'tuzed down before the TBC. Then make a small brake and started playing as alliance hunter and restodruid on Ravenholdt, after that had to move to Zenedar EU due to guild disband and with some of key players also moved there and joined DND guild where we finished Black temple and Hyjal summit before Sunwell. During the Sunwell opening Blizzard also opened the Russian servers and we moved there finishing the Mu'ru before 3.0 and clearing the Kil'jaeden the next day the 3.0 started. In Wrath I've raided till the Trial of Crusader and then gone to some slack, due to real life issues.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild? Dragonriders (Azune), DND (Zenedar EU), Emerald Dream (Gordunni EU).

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you? Don't think I've got anyone who can.

- Why do you want to join Disbanded? Right now i'm looking for non-hardcore raiding guild with no more than 3 raiding days a week, and even more than raiding looking for social guild, but not so "social" as to contain 400+ players most of all even do not say "good morning/day/evening" when they log in, and where you can ask for help of more than 100 people online and don't receive any answer back.
:
- Tell us why we should pick you: rather good (at least was once ;)healer, alchemist and tailor, with good social and communication skills, able to help his guildmates if possible and needed; off-tank/dungeon tank during leveling and/or farming instances or alt-raids.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with? Total playing time is about 5 days and on 90th level - is about 1 day maybe, cause had to level it since decided to move back to European servers.

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class) Healing greatly depends on what you are healing and a lot of random events which happen usually not as planned in the begging that's why my healing depends mostly on situation and raid leader commands, combat phases and intuition of what will/may happen further.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend? Think I would be able to attend at least 2 of them, though sometimes i'll be absent due to reallife issues and my work.

- Tell us something about yourself. I'm a doctor in real life, though not a healing one. Work in chair of Pathology in Izhevsk state medical academy as assistant and a doctor at local Bureau of Pathology. In free time I spend it with my wife and my 2 cats (called Onyxia and Emeriss). Play computer games, especially love for strategy ones and MMO's and also play chess in real life.
During my vacations which are usually in summer take a brake of my computer and prefer to travel across Russia and Europe.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least. My favorite ice-cream is with chocolate one, but since recent time I prefer things like a good soup Smile

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain? Just got this quest, in progress of farming the items and going to farm the reputation with the Prince.

With respect to everyone who could read all of this.

Beorni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Declined - Beorni - resto druid

Post  Breekachu on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Hello.
Thanks for you application. Im sorry but I cant give you a trial spot due to your very high lack of gear. If you want a social spot, just whisper an officer.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum