Where are you from? - The United Kingdom
Do you have Mumble? - Yes
Microphone? - Ofcourse
Name - lee
Class -Druid
Level -90
Spec - Restoration
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Kier%C3%A1/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it? - I'm willing to change anything to help the guild raids. i currently have resto/guardian an i think the gear ilvl is around 490 not the best i know but if asked i would gear it up immediately

- What is your former experience? this character alone has 62 days played, most of it's experience is back on wotlk as you can see in the raids i stopped playing in cata due to it not being very good. but recently have decided to go pve again and try and get some solid raiding again like back in wrath, i know it was 2 expansions back but i was part of a 25 man heroic guild back in wotlk and even though it was a while back i still think i could do just as good a job at healing.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild? most guild on this server have just been social and semi casual raid guilds who promise the world but can never come up with the goods.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you? unfortunately not Sad

- Why do you want to join Disbanded? i would like to join to become part of a good raiding community, the loot doesn't matter as long as we as a group get progress and have fun doing so.

- Tell us why we should pick you without making myself sound like a douche, i'd like to think i was a nice normal guy who likes to help people out with just about anything on wow.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with? my druid currently has 62 days played and was my second ever 80, i have other characters also i have a 90 warrior which i currently just use for pvp. my time on wow has been on and off since 2007 spanning for around 4-5 years of time playing.

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class) wait for the tank to run in throw down a wild mushroom, life bloom the main tank then deploy a wild growth soon as they come of cool down and go around giving hots to any one that needs it, if the tank were to take heavy dmg i could quickly produce a natures swiftness and healing touch and then a iron bark just to be sure for high aoe dmg to the group you quickly pop out a tranquility keeping every one up for that period of time releasing any pressure of the other single target healers. and if given any order to do so i would combat resurrect.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend? i'm a chef so my work is weekends i can raid Monday -Thursday every week without fail but unfortunately the weekends are very work related.

- Tell us something about yourself. Hi i'm lee and i appoligise for the essays above, i'm a normal guy i cook for a living, i have 3 great kids, i don't have much of a life haha. I like sports like football (soccer) my team is Liverpool football club i have an absolute passion for them, i don't do much stuff out side of work other than the kids and gaming.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least. oooh sorry no raid log but.... i despise any ice cream with fruit in the devil himself created fruit.

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain? I've only just started it really currently i need 3000 valor points (3 week quest yaaaay = said nobody ever)

P.S I appoligise for the essays again, i know my gear isn't the best i just need a little more time the gear i have at the moment i have acquired over a period of about 10 days and i hope to get it past 535 this week, if any of you have any questions please ask away on here or in game. I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Last edited by Merberan on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : make the post look nicer.)

kingmayo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Declined - Kierá - Restoration Druid

Post  Serroth on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Hello Lee

Thank you for your application. We are currently progressing on heroic mode encounters and are unable to take players without sufficiently strong gear. We feel that you're not ready for it.

Good luck finding another guild and have a nice day.

Kind regards

Jan

Serroth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kingmayo on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:36 pm

such a shame, i would of loved to of joined you guys. but i get you are progressing through heroic and i started pve a little later than every one else this patch. I wish all of you the best for the future.

thanks,

kingmayo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum