Where are you from? - Norway
Do you have Mumble? - yes
Microphone? - yes
Name - EricDragon
Class - Priest
Level - 90
Spec - Discapline
Gear - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Ericdragon/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec, what is your gear like for it?
no on changing spec yes on dual PVE Shadow the gear is not all that grayt cose I havent given it much time to gear it up... but taking items along the way if non what the items..

- What is your former experience? 14/14 on SOO

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you? no

- Why do you want to join Disbanded? hmmm.... I see the raid days and time would be any problem for me...

- Tell us why we should pick you - I can raid anytime and anywhere....

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with? been playing wow for 9 years now. with thes charracter I think 2-3 weeks before SOO came out... or something...

- Can you give us a short description of what you do when you're healing, dpsing, or tanking? (Note: this is where you show us how well you know your class) as disc we all know its dpsing to do healing... puting up sometime a barier and trow some solo heale like heal, flesh heal. geater heal. and renwe.. shielding tanks mosly some time I shield some dps if they really low on the HP.. doing some aoe heales now and then.. with the aoe heales I have.

- We normally raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?  yes and no dipends on what day and what im doing. like Saterday and sunday frieday is my girlfirends day..

- Tell us something about yourself. Im working from moring to afthernun. like 6.30 am to 2pm sometimes from 9.30 am to 5pm everyday.

- If possible, provide a recent raiding log here. If not, tell us which kind of ice-cream you like least.

- What is your current progress on the legendary quest chain? got the cloack but havent killd garrosh quest yett..

Eric Dragon

Back to top Go down

Re: Declined - Ericdragon - Disc Priest

Post  Merberan on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Hi, I can see you may have a bit of trouble with english, I trust your speaking and listening skills are better than your writing skills? Else it may be hard to communicate during raids.

You also left a few questions open, we can see that your last guild was apocalypse rising, what was your reason for leaving that guild?

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Dragon on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:35 pm

yeh Im better at talking and I do understand english alot.. yeh thats tru im sorry for leaving that out.. I left the guild cose of some loot rools problem we had during the raid...

Eric Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Allrighty, if it's okay with you we will try you out tonight, we're starting at Thok, but if you are saved at a later boss, we can pull you in at that time, so feel free to whisper any of the officers for an invite Smile

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Breekachu on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Trial failed for not showing up to any raids.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down