Where are you from? Netherlands
Do you have Ventrilo? yes
Microphone? yes
Name - Nohemi
Class - paladin
Level - 85
Spec - ms: prot, os: holy
Gear - http ://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Nohemi/simple
and my alt is a resto shaman : http ://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Wug/simple

- Are you willing to change spec if needed? If you have a dual PvE spec what is your gear like for it?
Yes, but i like tanking or healing the most. My holy gs is only 377 but is getting better.

- What is your former experience?
I am playing wow since vanilla did raiding before but was never a die-hard raider.

- What Guilds have you previously been in? What was your reason for leaving each Guild?
I am from another sever, came here 2 play with some friends. Atm iam in the guild U mad, but the guildleader and other tank left so they r not raiding anymore. Before
i was in Warcry since a friend of me is in that guild.

- Do you know anyone in Disbanded that would vouch for you?
No

- Why do you want to join Disbanded?
I like the idea of raiding, but on a casual mather, i work so i cant and i dont want 2 be present 4 nights a week.

- How long have you been playing WoW/Char that you are applying with?
Wow since april 2004 and this char i think around 1,5 year. But i like other chars and tryed alot different classes.

- We normally raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 19.00-23.00. Sometimes we have to move our raids to other days due to exams and other rl stuff. Would you be able to attend?
Yeah i can raid on Wednesday and Monday, sure maybe sometimes i can't but mostly i will. And other nights i can if know before hand.

- Tell us something about yourself.
Well im martijn from Netherlands and im 26 year old. I work as a coordinating nurse in a psychiatric hospital 4 days a week. Next 2 that i like playing football ,play boardgames, go out, watch movies etc etc and ofc play wow. If u want 2 know more just ask:P.

greetings nohemi

Nohemi26

Back to top Go down

Re: Declined - Nohemi - Paladin

Post  Merberan on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:42 pm

Allright so, I'm sorry to say we currently don't have any tank or healer spots open. We do have great need of a good retribution paladin though, so if you want you can gather up some retri gear and see if you like the DPS role? I'm afraid that's all I can suggest for you at the moment, save for getting rid of soulshifter vortex, since it's horrid for paladins :p
Merberan
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

tnx

Post  nohemi26 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:09 pm

Hey tnx vor the reply. 2 bad u don't have spots and sorry no i don't want 2 play retri as a mainspec:)
Dps-en is not my favorite thing. And about the trinket i know but tnx:)
cu around and gl with progress.

greetings

nohemi26

Back to top Go down

Post  Merberan on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:13 pm

Allright, thank you for your application and good luck in your WoW-future!
Merberan
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum